Check all our great products below!
TAB TMS is an incredibly durable, easily accessible, high-density shelving system designed for use in medical offices and filing rooms. It has a unique interlocking design that provides for easy tool-free assembly. TAB TMS can be easily expanded as your business needs change and grow.
- Maximizes use of vertical space (up to 18″ high)
- Open shelf design lets you locate and access files at a glance
- Lack of nuts, bolts and sway braces provide for obstacle-free access
- Variety of components increase usability – pull out work shelf, file dividers, aisle supports and more
DataBox USF® is an open filing system designed for high-density filing environments. It is commonly used in highly active file rooms, such as medical offices. Files are neatly stored in plastic boxes that hang from rails. The boxes slide easily on the track, opening space where and when you need it.
The open design provides instant visual and physical access which can reduce identification, filing and retrieval times by up to 40%.
- The system’s rail track design provides the easiest way to move or back-shift files inside a shelving system
- Thanks to the open-shelving system, you can quickly locate the file you need at a glance
- As your filing system grows or changes, you can easily add on additional DataBox USF shelving units or re-configure the units you already have
- The DataBox USF system comes in a wide range of size options so you can economically customize it to suit your specific needs